One Hour Business Recovery
Hard to believe? It’s true, and tested daily.
If your server fails we start a new, exact replica server in less than one hour
You go back to work on the replica while we fix the failed one in the background
We all do our part and your business continues without interruption
Spend a few minutes watching the video below. You will see how we can keep your business running even when the inevitable server failure threatens to stop you.
But, how many people do you know who have had a computer fail? What if it is an important server which your business depends upon?
Spend 8 minutes with the video to the left and then call us.
Is this service right for you?
Probably – read on and find out.
Backups are boring, but necessary, and one of the most flawed and error prone of all IT processes.
Our backup and restore service is a true business recovery solution because it is:
- Practical Offsite Storage – our competition will offer “cloud” storage for the offsite copies of your data. The more you store, the more you pay. “We will spin up a server for you to work on if needed” sounds good, but it is not practical. Talk to us before you buy into that promise. The offsite storage we provide is located at another branch location, or at the home office of a trusted employee. In the unlikely event you lose your production servers to a local disaster, your server and data copies are as close as you are. Hand it to us, we will restore everything immediately to a loaner server.
- Affordable – as low as $100.00/month per server.
- Reliable – monitored and managed 7x24x365.
- Current – images as frequent as every 15 minutes.
- Safe – encrypted disk to disk and remote redundant data storage via the internet.
- Unique – a failed physical server will be restored as a Virtual Server within 1 hour. You can go back to work while the failed physical server is being repaired or replaced.
- Budget friendly – as a service, all labor is included in the price. The time to create the backups, monitor their success and move them to offsite storage are included in the flat fee. The money you save on tape drives, tapes, backup software, offsite storage and time spent monitoring, testing, fixing, etc. backup jobs will exceed the price of this.
- Additional savings – this level of managed backup and restore process eliminates the risk of using older, out of warranty hardware which may have delays in replacement/repair. No need to refresh your server hardware simply to have an ongoing manufacturer’s warranty for quick repairs.
It works for 1 to 100 Servers. Contact us today at 919.714.7585 or email@example.com.
Learn more in the 8 minute video above.